Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And Thus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.::☆Kristy☆::.

.::☆Kristy☆::.

And Thus Empty
PostSubject: And Thus   And Thus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:18 am

Alright, just want to get a few things out there.

1. No, I am not staying on this site and no, I will not be bothering you. So yeah, no bitching, please.

2. You all are fabulous people, but as a host? You people are far from that. I take back nothing that I said about none of you helping the site because I never once EVER asked you people to go above and beyond. Never asked or wanted you to help with admin things. Because mainly, they suck and are boring. You know what I wanted and asked for repeatedly? Post and have fun. Yeah, that's it.

3. You guys can keep the old site, rather childish of me to say you can't. Might be my hard work, but I suppose it should go to good use.

4. It will be sad after all this if you guys actually start posting. All it took was being yelled at and people leaving? Should of tried it sooner.

5. Again, you all are fabulous people, and I did and have saw most of you as friends, but really? It's been hard to see the positive in you guys when all I have had to do was nag you guys to just do such a simple thing as post. Through time, some things that brought me joy did the opposite, so understand that. Didn't say anything because really, I don't like to. So yes, I am saying I suppose I am a rude person. But, I also am saying perhaps you people are rude for never seeing the things I did for you until I had to point them out in such a rude way.

6. If you still have any questions, go nuts, but I think that says everything. I'm not going to say sorry for what I said or did because all I said was the truth and pointed out things (perhaps rather meanly, but being nice didn't seem to get things through). And I did nothing but makes and work for things for you guys, and occasionally nag. I will say sorry that it had to come to this point.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

And Thus Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Thus   And Thus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:55 am

I think I understand.

I am sorry for not doing what I should have. Even with my school and home life, I'm also sorry that I didn't do what I could have done.

I also apologize for trying to hard to get you and the others to stay. I do understand that with your life, you make your own choices. I guess I didn't understand them, or I thought your reasons weren't good enough.

I was thankful for all you and anyone else did. I suppose I should have expressed that, though.

Even though I understand what you mean by saying truth, even if it was in a mean way, I still wish that you and the others could have left on a better note. Truth most of it may have been, but at the same time, other parts of it really wasn't necessary to say. Such as indirectly calling Blossom stupid, and Nick PMing us that "I Hope You Die" song or whatever it was from YouTube. Those, and anything else I missed, were not really needed.

I'm still sorry, though. Hate seeing all this happen when it could've so easily been avoided. I think that is one of the things that sucks the most about this whole thing. That it didn't have to happen. I suppose that we all should take blame, though, for one reason or another..
Back to top Go down

And Thus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Notice Board :: News-
Jump to: