Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unpopulars Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Unpopulars Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Unpopulars Dorm   Unpopulars Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 am

Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Unpopulars Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopulars Dorm   Unpopulars Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 am

She walks into the room to see if she can find a certain boy stuff. She ran over to the bags that say 'Jas'.

'Must be Jason's, He wouldn't mind if I take a little balloons here and there.' She giggled as she went through his stuff and grabbed the balloons.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Unpopulars Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopulars Dorm   Unpopulars Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am

Devlin finally reached the dorms, he looked at all of the other stuff in the room trying to find his stuff.....After a minute or two he had finally found his gun and a huge grin appears on his face...'Maybe....Maybe being here might not be bad at all maybe I don't need this.' Slowly he made his way to the door, turning that smirk slowly transform into a frown. At the very last moment he closed his eyes, and looked back at the room. He could see that girl, she was just sitting there with a gun in her mouth.....Crying....He then heard a voice, he wasn't sure if it was just in his head or if it was real...."Listen to me, put the pistol in your mouth and pull the triger..." He closed his eyes and looked away from the room closing the door and hearing a gunshot. He felt the blood on his hands and he also felt the tears fall from his eyes, once he opened then he saw that the blood wasn't real......Nothing was real to him at least....He took in a deep sigh and headed towards the science room until he felt a cold breeze that made his stomach turn inside out, soon enough he puked in a nearby trashcan. Once he got done, he wiped his mouth and starting in a run towards the Science room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unpopulars Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopulars Dorm   Unpopulars Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpopulars Dorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Introduction :: Dorms-
Jump to: