Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

But, following an extraordinary meeting of the board, Barca spokesman Toni Freixa retorted: \"We want to stand firm when the war of words passes certain limits.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nirvana

But, following an extraordinary meeting of the board, Barca spokesman Toni Freixa retorted: \"We want to stand firm when the war of words passes certain limits. Empty
PostSubject: But, following an extraordinary meeting of the board, Barca spokesman Toni Freixa retorted: "We want to stand firm when the war of words passes certain limits.   But, following an extraordinary meeting of the board, Barca spokesman Toni Freixa retorted: \"We want to stand firm when the war of words passes certain limits. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 pm

On Wednesday, Mourinho had said:
\"It\'s clear that against Barcelona you have no chance. I don\'t know if it\'s the publicity of Unicef [the club\'s shirt sponsor], I don\'t know if it\'s because they are very nice, but they\'ve got this power.\"

But, following an extraordinary meeting of the board, Barca spokesman Toni Freixa retorted: \"We want to stand firm when the war of words passes certain limits.deal or no deal
Sightline Payments
Back to top Go down

But, following an extraordinary meeting of the board, Barca spokesman Toni Freixa retorted: \"We want to stand firm when the war of words passes certain limits.
Page 1 of 1