Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you are listening to now?

Go down 
+5
MJ101=D
~ColoradoSunrise~
r3173mpt10n
Brodoin
Music Is Mine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brodoin

Brodoin

What you are listening to now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 am

Actually, it's not German at all, MJ. It's giberish. (sp) That band got it from this song.

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 am

Oh, it isn't Nazi at all, yay! Infinity/10 then!
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 am

I'm not a person who is easily offended. And right now I'm not. But calling German a Nazi language could come off as offensive.

My mom's family was originally from Germany, which means I have German blood running in me. (As well as Welsh. And Native American, but I digress.)

Just saying. Don't want you to get into a fight by saying that in public. ^_^
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:41 am

I know it's offense, I'm so sorry, I just felt like being a bitch because I'm PMSing. Sorry...I'm still trying not to be racist and most of my family came from Spain, so I'm practically Spainish. ^^ But I don't like my race or country, it's a shit-land filled with cholos and I can't be that good, like Mother Teresa, or even God, I'm not perfect, but I wanna be... I'm a white Latino upper-middle class girl, who's racist because of her parents, I can't change myself or the world, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 am

Yay! I love this song, it has fromage (Fromage= My way of saying French, even though it means "cheese", and I hate cheese. >.<) in it!
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 am

I was just saying you should be careful about saying stuff like that. There are still Nazis out there, even in Canada and America. More so than in Germany, if I remember right. Don't want things to turn ugly by saying that within an earshot of a real Nazi. Could turn bad. Like dissing the KKK around KKK people. (Which I would gladly do. Those guys piss me off.)

I know it's hard to change things you've been raised around, but it's not impossible.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 am

Huh, really?...well, I don't care, Nazis are Nazis even if they are from Canada, US or even Germany, and now one of my favorite songs by Avenue Q! Everybody's A Little Bit Racist~ But this is the closest I've gotten to a lyric vid... -.-"' Enjoy it anyway. Or try the TDI version! ^^

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:34 am

One of my theme songs! ^^

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am

Panic At The Disco- But It's Better If You Do

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:20 am

Panic At The Disco- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 am

"One of a Kind" -Breaking Point
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:02 am

Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:37 am

Journey was a good band, but they sure do have the 70's look.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 am

ZOMG! I love their song, 'Don't Stop Believing'...I found out about it through friends. And I guess I do like some 'dinosaur music'. *shifty eyes* But probably just Pat Benatar and Blondie...
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 am

MJ101=D wrote:
ZOMG! I love their song, 'Don't Stop Believing'...I found out about it through friends. And I guess I do like some 'dinosaur music'. *shifty eyes* But probably just Pat Benatar and Blondie...

ZOMG... So does everyone else! -.-
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 am

*sighs* I swear I didn't found out about it though Guitar Hero, or DDR, or Youtube or anyone one of those games that you hate because people find out because them through those games and then the songs suddenly become popular...
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 am

60's-80's were the true glory days of music.

Always will be.
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 am

Brodoin15 wrote:
60's-80's were the true glory days of music.

Always will be.

90s grunge would like to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 am

Nirvana has nothing on Led Zeppelin.
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 am

Brodoin15 wrote:
Nirvana has nothing on Led Zeppelin.

It still deserves recognition ._. But, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 am

Yes it does. They have my respect as a band.

--

I dislike how a lot of modern bands that I've heard don't have good bass lines. They may have good players, yes, but I can't even hear the bass in some songs.

They should have more bass lines that make you play along as much as you do the guitar.

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi3muTZEFJQ

More bass solos too.
Back to top Go down
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:08 am

Kid Cudi and Motion City Soundtrack have been blasting on my ipod for days now. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:40 am

I believe that classic rock bands deserve a huge dose of respect from modern music lovers 'round the world.

Without Led Zeppelin, Areosmith, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Beatles, and other bands there may not even be modern rock music and music like it. (I.E. grunge, nu metal, punk, etc.)

Pink Floyd still holds the record for being on the Billboard charts the longest. Almost 25 years total.
Back to top Go down
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 am

Brodoin15 wrote:
I believe that classic rock bands deserve a huge dose of respect from modern music lovers 'round the world.

Without Led Zeppelin, Areosmith, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Beatles, and other bands there may not even be modern rock music and music like it. (I.E. grunge, nu metal, punk, etc.)

Pink Floyd still holds the record for being on the Billboard charts the longest. Almost 25 years total.

Fer sure. I freaking love classic rock. The Who and the Beatles made me who I am today. Sorta. xD
Back to top Go down
http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you are listening to now?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Socialize :: Music-
Jump to: