Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Week Deadline

Go down 
+2
Brodoin
r3173mpt10n
6 posters

Should I just give up and leave?
Yes, you are a failure and this is impossible to fix. Bye bye. (Bye bye.)
Two Week Deadline I_vote_lcap0%Two Week Deadline I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, you can do this and I think there is hope for us...somewhere.... (I'll try my best.)
Two Week Deadline I_vote_lcap83%Two Week Deadline I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Just leave us... (See you at tv.com.)
Two Week Deadline I_vote_lcap17%Two Week Deadline I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Stay and get used to us being emo. (Uh...I don't think so.)
Two Week Deadline I_vote_lcap0%Two Week Deadline I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Alright, everyone on this site has suddenly become emo, and not to be rude or anything, but I hate it like this. If one person is emo or something, then it's like it's okay, they'll be fine eventually, but since everyone is emo, I have to do something to make it...uh....unemo? Anyways, I'm giving myself a two week deadline to accomplish this. If I can't do this in two weeks, then I am an epic failure and deserve to ban myself from this site or any other site for that matter. If I don't accomplish this, then hope to see me on tv.com because that's where I'll be if I fail miserably. Let's hope I can get this done.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:13 pm

I hope it get's done. I want things the way they were.

People, it'll be ok. Things come and go. Don't stay mad, it'll make others leave. WE NEED THINGS TO GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!
(sorry for the caps)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 am

You talked to me yesterday and now i'm not Emo, so 1 down!
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:57 am

Awesome, Vince.

That's one.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 am

I calm down so that's 2!
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Brodoin

Brodoin

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:27 am

Wow, he's on a roll.
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:01 am

I can't remember the last time I was emo. although it was probably last week or something. So don't count me.
Back to top Go down

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:21 am

If you leave, I will be forced to use sexual assault to get you back. ;___________;
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 am

Alright. Thanks for the support all. I think the only person I'll have to change is....Hm....I don't know....Anyone still emo?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:13 pm

I was never emo in lifetime so, don't count me...
Back to top Go down

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Me neither, I HATE EMOS!!!!!! No offence to emo people on the island.....
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:19 pm

I think everyone is back to being....unemo? So I'll just cancel this thing. Oh and if you guys want to see what I posted on Brandon's site, here it is.

http://totalroleplayisland.1talk.net/aha-but-sandwiches-go-up-your-ass-f1/hooray-for-fuck-t2.htm

I'm GoodJobFags.

If you're too lazy to see what I posted, here it is.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yeah. Good job at ruining other people's fun. And it's spelled "fagot" dumb nut. Honestly, are y0u that miserable that y0u have to spread it to other people? I think I feel some sympathy for people like y0u. Always messing with other people's fun just for your amusement or just to bring us down to your level. If y0u feel lonely, then go out and stop wasting your life on your computer! Go out and get a freaking a life! Get a girlfriend or boyfriend, alright?! Make some friends! Do something with your miserable life instead of wasting it hacking other people's websites. I'm normally not this mean, but people like y0u need to change or something because you're just like pimples on the face of this earth and y0u need to be removed. Go ahead and argue, but y0u know everything I said so far is true and y0u can try to hide it, but it's never going to go away. You'll just end up a lonely old man, woman, or whatever y0u are and die with a sad and dissipated life. But before that, you'll probably be one of those guys that just live in their parent's basements. If you're a girl, go to the mall and make some fudging friends! If you're a guy, then grow some huevos and ask a girl out or something! If y0u don't have an education, let me tell y0u that huevos means balls or eggs in Spanish and in this case I mean balls. Oh! And one more thing, loser. Go to school and learn some proper English! Who taught y0u?! A hobo that y0u found off of the street because your real friends, if y0u have any, kicked y0u out of their group? I think my baby sister has better grammar than y0u and I'm pretty sure a dyslexic monkey has better grammar than y0u! Enough said for now because I'm done ranting about how stupid and how much of a douche bag y0u and your little hacking friends are. Have a nice life! That is if y0u have one!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I said "y0u" because every time I typed "you", it would always changed it to the F-word.
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Oh and apologies to anyone who reads this and thinks, "This guy is like super mean...".

I never knew I could get this mean...well...I did, but it's rare and it mostly just happens during football games...

My apologies again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Week Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Week Deadline   Two Week Deadline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Week Deadline
Page 1 of 1