Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star wars clone wars rpg

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Star wars clone wars rpg Empty
PostSubject: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:48 am

Anakin:Plaguies has escaped he si going to croscuant
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:50 am

Plo: You will never defeat me Grevious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:52 am

GRevious:I have no time for this*He elaves to his spacecruiser and flies off*
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:54 am

Plo: Good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:59 am

GRevious knew he had to find out whether Plaguies was real or not anakin and them msut be after him he thought
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 am

Kit: [Over Intercom] Plo, how far away are you

Plo: Almost there...

Kit: See you here...

Kit: Master Windu, Master Plo is returning...

Mace: Good...

Kijar: So why did you want me

Mace: That you will find out in dear time...
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 am

(What did I miss from the other website? Not Kristy's, the other on that looks like hers.)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:03 am

[Something about Plaguies.,..]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:29 am

(Plaguies used an escape pod and left to croscant now anakin wnats to go after him)
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:04 am

(Um... what should I say? I don't want to make Obi-Wan or Yoda come out of nowhere.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 am

(obi wan and yoda are with Anakin they just saw Plaguies leaving to croscant)
Anakin:Why is he goign to croscant?
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:25 am

Obi-Wan: Why else? To destory the jedi temple, and the Republic leaders probably too. We've got to stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:33 am

Anakin:We have to stop them but he took one of the faster vehicle's he is probably half way there how can we beat darth plaguies alone we need to contact croscant!
The ship
Plaguies:I'm three fourths of the way there and I will exact my revenge on the Jedi I will start a war
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:39 am

Obi-Wan: Contact the jedi temple! And call Kamino, have them send as many clones as they can, we don't know if he has followers or not. For all we know he could have a secret army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:55 am

Anakin contacted the Jedi temple and told them of plaguies invasion and told Kamino.
Kamino:Anakin stop with your lie's PLAGUIES is only a myth!
Anakin:They dont believe me obi wan what shall we do.

Ship
Plaguies had contacted his secerete army of different aliens and clones.
Follower:We have finished your virus and we have inveted a cloak device that will allow us to get to croscant were we will began the invasion
Plaguies:Good
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:31 am

Mace: Thank you for the notice Anakin i will note the others at once...

Kit: Shall i get the Jedi ready Master?

Mace: Yes, May the Force be with us all...

Kit and Plo told all the jedi about the battle

[I will be The Jedi Fighters: Aayla Secura, Luminara Undalli, Ki-Adi Mundi, Quinlan Vos, Shaak Ti, Yareal Poof, Coleman Kcaj, Coleman Trebor and Yaddle, along with Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Plo Koon and Kijar Fisto]
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:04 am

Obi-Wan: We need to get to Corusant as soon as possible.

Yoda: Go you should, Master Kenobi, Skywalker will go with you. To Kamino, I will go. Bring renforcements, I will.

Obi-Wan: Yes master. We should regroup with the fleet we had waiting in the nearby system, then we'll go to Corusant and attack the enemy from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 am

Anakin set course for croscant and he and obi wan were headed to croscant nearly there.
Plaguises arrived"I'm here" He yelled as he arrived at the jedi temple force pushing the door sending it flying n a jedi.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:50 am

The Jedi were in a room waiting...

Aayla: Split up?

Kit: I lead one squad, Mace leads the other...

Mace: Fine, May the force be with you...

Kit: Aayla, Ki-Adi, Plo, Coleman Trebor and I will stay here the rest of you go to fight him out there...

Mace: Fine, lets go

Kit: May the Force be with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 am

Some Clones burst in with red stripes were the blue one's are suppose to be they are armed and began firing blasts inside the jedi temple
plaguisis:Yes
Meanwhile
Anakin:Okay we've arrived on croscant!
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:06 am

Mace and his squad were deflecting the blaster bullets...

Kit and his squad were in the room talking

Kit: Aayla, i'm glad we will be safe...

Aayla: And if we wont?

Kit: Mace and his squad will weaken them and when they are dead then we will have easy pickings with them...

Aayla: Your just gonna let them all die!

Kit: I kept the best in here!

Plo: Kit? This isn't like you! Kijar is out there! He can't even handle a lightsaber that well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 am

Plaguiesis held his lightsaber implaing 1 jedi and slashing and cutting up little jedi in training
plaguiesis:no one will fight me?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:16 am

Then Yaddle ran toward Plagueis and started doing some things that Yoda would do...

[Yaddle is the same species as Yoda but is a girl]

Yareal accompinied Yaddle in the attack...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 am

Plaguies used a force push on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:25 am

Yaddle flew back and was caught in the crossfire of blaster shots

Yareal: Yaddle!

She blocked a lot of bullets and attempted to kill Plaguies

[Kill her]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars clone wars rpg
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: