Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:08 am

Johnny: I know!

He came over to the place under the Cliff

Johnny: Its not Worth it Plank! Don't Jump! I need you!

[Lol you crack me up Matt]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 am

Ed: Hear that guys Plank is gonna make a jump for it! *Grabs Eddy and starts running really fast, dragging Eddy on the ground* DON'T DO IT PLANK!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:31 am

Eddy laughed"pathetic!" Eddy pulled out a bag throwing it on the ground casuing a powder explosion(same one from the jimmy party ep)While powder smoke was everywhere Eddy grabbed Plank and ran to his house no one noticing
Back to top Go down
Blindmanseeingtime

Blindmanseeingtime

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 am

Just saying, now Eddys brother has been spotted in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:05 am

This RPG Died over a Year ago, all of them did. When this site died...
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 am

Well, technically, we just moved on to another site. But yeah, no one's posted on this or any other RPG since then.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:03 am

.....u.... did?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 am

I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:54 am

did you guys move on to a new site... without telling me?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 am

I didn't even know that, so all this time you lazy people were on again site because you wanted to get away from me or something? Give me the link, so I can talk to you guys, I'm kinda pissed because this is a big step in moving the site, who's on it and who made the site?
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 am

No, of course not. I meant the site we went to last year. One of the ones with Kristy.
Back to top Go down
Blindmanseeingtime

Blindmanseeingtime

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

Why are there so much people showing up for a dead site? Well I'll work on my site, Total Drama Mall.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 am

To chat.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:32 am

Because three people made drama, blah, blah, blah, we went onto this site, blah, blah, blah, and now people CLAIM they're busy and all that crap so they don't come on, there you go, new person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG   Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: