Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 am

Allan smiles as he got on his motorcycle after shooting the cop he drove away towards burger world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 am

(It was secretly)

Cop: I need backup here, a criminal has just shot one of the cops *a whole bunch of cops chase after Allen*

(How much Ammo does that have?)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:23 am

Knox looked back and smiled

Knox: Lucky for me i guess...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:25 am

*Cops begin crashing into Knox*

Cop: Your under arrest!

Justin: Well things have gotten out of hand back there, *Drives farther*

(We need someone who can be all the cops and does it good, so that way it won't be predectible)

Last edited by Matty on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:27 am

[Idk, do you wanna or should one of us?]

Knox: My El Camino! You'll pay!

He shot out the window at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:29 am

Cop: *Grabs Knox out of the car and takes his weapon away* Your under arrest scum! *Handcuffs Knox and takes him away*

(Spawn time)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am

Knox respawns without his Weapons or cash or car...

Knox: This sucks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am

(please let me be all the cops please!)(Also he did not shoot the cop secertlyy following him and he had a mask and he already left to burger world)
Allen is eating a burger world it was his second burger
Manager:You should try some of our vegetable's
Allen:not today sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:34 am

(OK but I control the one cop that is secretly following Allan, I will come up with the bio later)

Justin: *Drives up near Knox* I saw what happened, what if I said that I could help you rule the streets?

(Listen to him, this is for the good of the plot)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:35 am

Knox: That would be nice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 am

(okay)(we need female characters)
at the police station some cops were eating donuts. Allen finished his burger and left to the beach were he went for a swim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 am

(The cop is female, I will come up with stuff for her later)

Justin: So what were your plans before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:41 am

Allen had a plan he would find the criminal who called himself Laugh"
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:46 am

Knox: I was gonna kill that cop and take his weapons then steal a car...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:47 am

Allen:jokster I'm coming for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:47 am

Justin: That didn't work out so well, and things will only get worse with the kind of plan...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Knox: What have you got in mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:49 am

Justin: First, if your going to commit a crime make sure you don't get caught, hop in, this place isn't safe to be talking about this...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:50 am

Knox: Fine...

*Hops in the car*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 am

Meanwhile in a building
Jokster stood in a building. He was sleeping at the moment when he awoke what would happen(bio later)(weapons just a handgun and a lighter)
Allen came out the water he needed to build up his reputation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:54 am

Justin: *Drives to a safer area* Well getting caught is never good for plans, the cops are everywhere, to rule the city streets you need good weapons and the right plan otherwise it is a life in prison...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:55 am

Knox: But i got no ride no weapons and no cash...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 am

Allen saw Justin and Knox they were being chased by cops earlier maybe they could help him.He hoped on his motorcycle and rode after them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:58 am

Justin: Any weapon you have is any weapon you can get, any car you have is the one you can get, cash is a shortcut to getting those things, how you get it is any way you can without getting caught...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:59 am

Knox: So i get a job, earn cash, buy a weapon and then steal a car using that weapon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto RPG
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: