Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:02 am

Justin: *Calls Knox* Come with!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 am

Allan gets on a motorcycle and drives after Justin
Meanwhile
Jokster's thugs stole money Jokster broke into a van driving towards a charity"I'm going to save the little kids!!!!!!!!! Police drove after him holding guns firing at tire's
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:06 am

Knox: *Drives after Justin*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:12 am

Justin: Here we go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:11 am

Jokster had a machine gun know he was driving a van towards a charity center. Police shot at the van as Jokster has money he stole he lights it on fire throwing it at police cars setting them on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:14 am

Justin: *Pulls up to the charity area* There he is! *Takes out his machine gun and shoots the Jokester*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:17 am

(He's still inside the van)
Allan shoots the tire's casuing the van to flip over."He's trapped "Police are on there way.Jokster sets the money on fire casuing the van to catch on fire he jumps out the van holding his machine gun he shoots Allan causing him to fall off his motorcycle. The police finially arrive pointg guns at jokster and Justin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:21 am

Justin: I was trying to stop him from killing everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:26 am

The police point guns at Justin and they handcuff Jokster.Allan is too injured to move.
Officer:Your both under arrest and will be taken to questionning*looks at Allan*He'll be taken to a hospital and questioning later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:30 am

Justin: Yea about that... *starts running into his car and drives off*

(Chase time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:31 am

2 police cars chase justin as some police officers fire bullets at his window's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:39 am

Justin: *Goes through a ally way and out* Damn! *Gets out of the car and runs to a armored truck* Get out of the ****ing car! *throws him out and drives it around and crashes other cars and it gets out without a scratch* I am safe in this thing! *Drives off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:51 am

The swat team arrives firing bullets at the truck busting window's and breaking tire's. as police cars crash into the truck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:06 am

(Its an armored truck so it can't break the easily, besides this is the first chase in the GTA RPG)

Justin: *Drives the truck and crashes into a bunch of cars and breaks through*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:18 am

(Hey there just crashing into it not breaking it)
Swat team helicopters shoot at the armored truck
Swat:your under arrest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 am

Justin: *Drives off through an ally way and crosses a bridge* They can't get me, this truck is indistructible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:19 pm

There is a road block and a swat helicopter fire's a mistle breaking part of the bridge casuing the truck to fall in the water's below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:12 pm

(Since when does the SWAT have missles?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:55 am

(Gta 4)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:57 am

(But this takes place in Vice City)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 am

(oh)
The swat team use rocket launchers to blast the bridge causing the truck to fall in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:20 am

(That means they don't have rocket launchers)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:29 am

(okay)
The swat team have roadblocks and they fire bullet's at window's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:35 am

Justin: There is a reason I stole this! *The bullets bounce the armored truck and crashes through a police car on the side and brakes through and drives off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto RPG
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: