Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 am

Allan drove his motorcycle"Hey dude's I wanna talk to you!'Allan yelled at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 am

Justin: Anyway you can get something without getting caught is a valid way, what is your name btw?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:01 am

Knox: Alright, my name is Knox, whats yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:02 am

Justin: Justin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:03 am

Allan rode his motorcycle next to them hearing their names"Knox and Justin I'm allan"He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:03 am

(No that is a private area)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 am

(okay but he followed them and he's a bad guy too it's not like he's going to report them to the police)
Jokster sighed"I need to kill someone "He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:07 am

(Yea but Lynda [the cop] is following him so she would see it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:09 am

(fine)
Jokster smiled as he painted his skin white.He went to a bank walking up to a lady
Jokster:Can i have some cash?

Allan walked in the bank seeing the strange man the jokster!
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 am

Knox: Cool, so what now Justin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:12 am

Justin: Well you need to get a new ride for one....
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 am

Knox: Right...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:14 am

Justin: *Drives near a parking lot and parks where he can't be seen* Well feel free to get a new car, but make sure no one catches you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 am

(can someone rp as the lady working in the bank)
Jokster:Can i have some money lady?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:16 am

Knox: Alright...

*He goes out into traffic*

Knox: That one looks nice

*He steals a car*

Current Car: Red Porche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:17 am

Justin: Good, now I just need him to come back here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:18 am

(someone rp as the lady Jokster is talking too!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:21 am

Lady: No! Leave!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:23 am

Jokster turned around pulling out a lighter as he set the lady on fire laughing.People screamed and ran as he laugehd Allan ran out of the bank the Jokster was insane but deadly he thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:25 am

(Now what?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:28 am

(why not have justin leave to see the fire trying to see if the insane killer Jokster was real?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:28 am

Justin: *Drives near the bank* What happened here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:30 am

Jokster smiled manically as he was spray painting on the sidewalk in front of the ashes of the bank Jokster was here. He laughed"Killing is sucha a joyful activity"He said witha sinister tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:32 am

Justin: Time to handle this *Fires his machine gun out of the window at the Jokester*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 am

Jokster walked up to a guy giving him a tight hug the bullet's hit him and Jokster threw his dead body on the ground. Jokster got on the man's car and rveo on the sidewalk running over many people and he began laughing screaming blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto RPG   Grand Theft Auto RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto RPG
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: